Special Considerations For Private Equity
Managing relationships with portfolio companies is a complex challenge for private equity. When portfolio companies request capital for strategic initiatives, firms must guard their reputation as a reasonable partner who respects their operating management teams while simultaneously meeting their duty of due care to investors.
Verax provides a powerful framework for capital expenditures. It delivers the decision-critical insights to private equity managers without burdening operating managers with bureaucracy.
The Verax framework brings:
- Financial Performance: Greater growth, increased profits and higher ROIs.
- Strong Relationships: Clear and reasonable expectations for capital requests lowers tension for both the firm and the portfolio companies.
Dave brings a background uniquely suited to support private equity firms as they increase returns and nurture relationships:
- Investor Perspective: He enjoyed several years of experience in private equity serving investors’ expectations for fiduciary due diligence.
- Owner Perspective: Having grown up in a family manufacturing business, Dave understands the pride and pragmatism of owners.
- Capital Deployment Expertise: Dave brings the experience of more than 250 major strategic initiatives across a variety of industries.
- Bridge Builder: As an advisor to the CEOs and CFOs at a Fortune 100 company, Dave works across the gap between business units and senior executives.
In the end, the private equity managers receive a complete picture of the investment opportunity, the elimination of non-performing capital, and higher returns all while reinforcing their reputations as responsive business partners.
”You can accomplish anything in life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit.”
– Harry S. Truman